Thursday 7 May 2015

angel-cine: “I would definitely call myself a feminist. I think...













angel-cine:

“I would definitely call myself a feminist. I think that Indian cinema can play an important role in removing patriarchy from our society and help in strengthening women. In older times, the society did not accept the rejection of males by females, but now it is a worldwide issue.

A woman should not keep quiet when it comes to torture. Sometimes under the pressure of keeping a marriage alive many Indian women face domestic violence and we as a society need to support them and help them stand up. Otherwise such social issues will never resolve.”

- Shabana Azmi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management