Wednesday 19 August 2015

Work Mode: Pattern Play


I hope you are enjoying your week. It's Thursday today, and Thursdays make me happy as they are a good tease for the Friday to come!!! Coming to my work outfit, playing with patterns is fun, but considering a work environment, I tried to keep it subtle. These pants I got them off sale from Globus, and they are my favorite pants right now. The vertical black striple along the side make these them look super chic. On a lazy day I would have just thrown a white shift over these pants, but I wanted something darker for the cloudy day. So, I paired the look with this old tee with lots of prints and patterns on it. I think it enhances the print on the pants rather than clashing with it. Also, the leopard print on the shoes adds another angle to the pattterned look. What do you think?

Stay Happy and Stylish!!!

Anusha



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management