Friday 11 September 2015

Maybelline colossal pen liner

I am neglecting my blog, thanks to Instagram for this. I am finding it more easy to use

I recently bought Maybelline Colossal pen liner. I was impressed by hyper sharp so I had high expectation from Colossal too. Plus I really like Colossal bais liner on black, my regular liner

Packaging is decent, easy to Cary and use. Tip is long and very fine. You can draw a very thin line precisely with it. Just layered it when wants a thick liner. Very good for cat eye liners or winged liner

Color is jet black with glossy finish. stays for 5-6 hrs without fading or flaking. Looks beautiful on eyes. 

Now the down part is that it's not water proof. It runs in sec when in comes in contact with water. Surely not to be used on waterline. Not for those who have watery eyes or sweaty/oily lids. 

Overall I would not like to buy it again and will not recommend, hyper sharp is far better than this.

Priced Rs 340 available at all stores and online Nykaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management