Sunday 15 November 2015

My Feel Beautiful Outfit


Don't we all have that one piece or type of clothing that makes us feel good and beautiful from the inside and out. You feel so confident and good that happiness radiates on your face? Indian clothes do that for me, especially lehengas. I feel feminine, elegant and I guess, I'm falling short of words now; I am filled with too much happiness and feeling as I write this. If yous till haven't figured that fell good outfit yet, please go do that right away. That feeling is irreplaceable!

You can see my excitement because I am uploading so many pictures in this post. I usually post pictures only enough to show all the details of the  outfit. I picked out this outfit recently for Diwali, but didn't end up wearing it and wore it last night for a wedding I attended. I hope you like, no love this outfit post!
PS: The color of this lehenga is actually a deep shade of egg plant purple, but it's bummer that it appears navy blue when photographed.


 
I hope all of you are having a nice weekend. As I always say, Stay Happy!!!
 
Anusha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management