Monday 29 September 2014

Happy Navrati

Happy Navratri!!! I am going to shake a little leg tonight (read Garba) and here's my festive look! If you are bored wearing the same old sawlar and don't want to go all out in a lehenga and all, this is the perfect, comfy yet festive look...go on take inspiration and the enjoy the colorful nights!







































Unlike last year and all years, I am not all out there in my full Garba outfits, because, honestly I have no time. And most importantly no stamina, being busy with work and not keeping very fit, has made me constantly feel tired. Last night, I only lasted two circles and that's it! Anyway, I'm still getting out, just being there and seeing all the people, so colorful and so energetic makes me happy.



Happy Navratri again!



Anusha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management