I am so restricted and occupied with little one that I hardly find time to blog. Those who are aware of my Instagram account would know that my baby is 3 mon old :) getting naughty day by day.
It's abreak from work ans shopping too. Ian still not bake to digest hat I have not being to an mall from last 4 months. Which diesnt mean I m not going out I am shopping online and in local markets.
Recently received my parcel from Born Pretty Store they have some really cute and pretty stuff.
Two iPhone 5 covers, there are lots of designs and cute girls covers available for iPhone
Rhinostone metal cover Priced $2,59
Classical pictorial printed hard cover in pink with bow priced $ 5.87

Tin boxed 6 brush set in pink and black priced $ 15.99

one owl pencils sharpener isn't super cute priced $ 0.99
And hair removal spring, priced $1.99, this is my second one earlier one I gave to my mom. It's very useful for me atleast now when it's hard to go to parlour frequently
It's abreak from work ans shopping too. Ian still not bake to digest hat I have not being to an mall from last 4 months. Which diesnt mean I m not going out I am shopping online and in local markets.
Recently received my parcel from Born Pretty Store they have some really cute and pretty stuff.
Two iPhone 5 covers, there are lots of designs and cute girls covers available for iPhone
Rhinostone metal cover Priced $2,59
Classical pictorial printed hard cover in pink with bow priced $ 5.87
Tin boxed 6 brush set in pink and black priced $ 15.99
one owl pencils sharpener isn't super cute priced $ 0.99
And hair removal spring, priced $1.99, this is my second one earlier one I gave to my mom. It's very useful for me atleast now when it's hard to go to parlour frequently
09:52
Cosmo
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment