Sunday 31 May 2015

Max Street Style

Hello Dolls

Check out this new gorgeous white dress I am obsessed with. I love it so, I walk the streets in it, twirl in it and feel gorgeous in it!!!  It's from the the Spring/Summer 2015 collection of Max

I am participating in #maxroadtriptoparis contest,  so if you like this post, do share it with the hashtags #maxroadtriptoparis and #maxstreetstyle

 
 
 


When it comes to streetstyle, I like to keep in simple and stylish. This dress from Max is summer perfect as its white and light with funky color splashes. The asymmetric cut adds a good amount of attitude to this feminine dress.  I styled it blue sandals and bag to bring out the colors of the dress.

I think, it's pretty easy to style versatile dresses like this- you can pair this dress with so many other colors like white, turquoise, green and pink. So, if you like this look, go check out this and other summer perfect dresses at your nearest Max store.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management