Tuesday 26 May 2015

Traditional Earrings Haul


Added few traditional earrings to my artifical jewellery collection. Though I  allergic to artificial earrings and hardly wear them but at times I just feel like buying them. I love wearing such earrings with traditional outfits. At times I carry them in my bag and wear them while at function and as soon as we leave I remove them. 


 below two pairs of earrings are from Lajpat nagar, I think these were for around Rs 150 each 

 silver color balli

Dull golden Jhumki style earrings

Below are from Chandigarh priced Rs 250-300

Colored meena worked earrings

Pear earrings, I liked these most

Pearl earrings with color drop

Did you liked any of these?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management