Thursday 4 June 2015

Gerard Cosmetics lipsticks

Hello,

Recently I bought two lipsticks from Gerard Cosmetics. It's a US brand and make cruelty free makeup. 


I loved golden shinning packaging which looks so luxurious


smell like cryon,texture is creamy and glides with ease. Decent staying power of 3-4 hrs. Need to exfoliate lips before use


Shades that I picked are Rodeo Drive and Tequila Sunrise


Rodeo Drive is more suitable for Indian skin, and little glossy similar to cream sheen range of MAC and a possible dupe for cream in your coffee. 


Tequila Sunrise is pale peacy orange and matte little drying will suit fair skin girls more but I like it when applied over a lip balm. Close dupe of MAC Ravishing

They have free shipping and many products are available at pretty good discounts. I got two lipsticks for $20 however they would cost $38. Check my Instagram account @dresnmakeup

Check their Instagram account for discounts codes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management