Tuesday 14 July 2015

Statement neckpiece from RosabelleTreasures

I am these days in love with big chunky statement necklace. Though I hardly find occasion to flaunt them but who cards atleast I can collect few. 


It was my besties sons first birthday and I find an excuse to wear my very first RosabelleTreasures trance necklace (Instagram @rosabelletreasures


I pairs it with my new Biba long dress from indigo collection. It's beautiful boho kind of maxi and perfect for summers. 

Necklace is bit heavy when I initially wore it, finish is excellent, long adjustable chain. I got lots of compliment for it too. 

Planning to invest in few more pieces. Do you like such jewellery??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management