Monday 20 July 2015

stinglikeafxingbee: Malar. My favourite character from Premam. She’s very average looking in my...

stinglikeafxingbee:

Malar. My favourite character from Premam. 

She’s very average looking in my opinion. She has spots and a she’s pretty skinny and she has gorgeous long hair. Nothing about her strikes as being extraordinary yet almost everyone that watched the film loved her. She dresses in simple, plain coloured sarees. Literally so little is done to her appearance to make it look like any effort is being made at all. But she captures everyone by her mannerisms and personality. She’s confident and friendly but not overbearing either. She’s approachable and everyone enjoys her company. She takes on everything in a good way and sees thing in a bright light. She helps where she can and takes pride and gets happiness from seeing George and the boys do well. She’s cute in a womanly way as opposed to like a teenage girl. For example when George corrects her that he’s wearing a kurta and not a shirt, she takes it on in such a nice way. 

I think Malar is a realistic but ideal woman. Having seen how much people fell in love with her, despite having the more conventionally beautiful other female characters, makes me so happy. It’s actually made me feel more confident to go out without trying to cover up my blemishes or do my hair is a certain way. You can look and dress simply and still get everyone’s attention and it’s portrayed in such a beautiful way in Premam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management