Wednesday 26 August 2015

kollyblast: Thank you for the tag lovelies bornforcinema and...



kollyblast:

Thank you for the tag lovelies bornforcinema and forestpenuin

Before I do this I just wanted to say it was extremely tough for me to do this because I am a huge movie buff and I have ALOT of favorite movies (way more than just 9), but I tried my best to have a variety of movies with different genres, time periods and actors. 

Thullatha Manumum Thullum: Now this one is my ABSOLUTE favorite films. It was a movie that I saw during my childhood and I continue to watch it to this day. I’m not sure if it was Simran’s and Vijay’s amazing chemistry or the directors brilliant script but it manages make me tear up every single time. It’s a heartwarming movie about love, sacrifices and mistakes. If you haven’t seen it your missing out. 

Muthu: Another sad film featured around a servant and his never ending gratefulness to his boss. My favorite thing about this film is the twist! I really never saw it coming. Other than that Rajini’s screen prescence, dialogues and chemistry with Meena make you fall in love with not only this movie but his character Muthu. PS. Some amazing acting by Rajini as well in the scene where he gets kicked out by his boss. 

Varalaru: This is probably one of my favorite Ajith films. Ajith proves his versatility as an actor in the second half where he takes on the role of a male Bharathnatiyam dancer as well as double acting as his own father. It’s also got an amazing flashback! You can never go wrong with a KS Ravikumar film so it’s a must watch! 

Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya: Well another sad love story. I still remember driving home from the theater depressed after seeing this movie! The best thing about this movie is Gautham Menon’s characterization with Jessie and Karthik, along with AR Rahman’s soulful music, this is a film that makes your heart melt! 

Natpukaga: I’m a huge Sarathkumar fan which is why it was so hard for me to choose just one of his movies. I loved Natpukaga because the second half is filled with surprises. It’s also a film that makes you realize the meaning of true friendship. I cry every single time I see this movie. 

Maryan: Maryan was a film that I regretted not seeing in theaters because I found the cinematography to be AMAZING. Dhanush and Parvathy also had phenomenal chemistry that makes you wait for them to get back together in the end. Also AR Rahman’s BGM’s and music was top notch. 

Thandavam: Although Vikram’s character in Thandavam wasn’t as special as his character’s in his other movies, something about this movie stood out to me. Perhaps it was Vikram’s and Anushka’s chemistry, or Santhanam’s comedy or GV Prakash’s amazing BGM’s. Whatever it was this is a movie I love to watch over and over again. 

Friends: Friends is centered around two boys, Vijay and Surya, who’s friendship is destroyed after a secret gets out. As a child I found this movie extremely entertaining and funny! The first half has you laughing your head off while the second half has you tearing up. 

Papanasam: If I enjoyed Papanasam it was definately because of Jeethu Joseph’s brilliantly written script. It was a film that had me at the edge of my seat worrying about the characters and wondering what’s going to happen next. I enjoyed this film so much that I though about it for three days straight! 

A lot of you have you have been already tagged so I would like to tag any of my followers who would like to do this! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management