Monday 31 August 2015

nikhilsiddharths: 30 Day Tollywood Challenge: Day 1: Favorite...



nikhilsiddharths:

30 Day Tollywood Challenge: Day 1: Favorite Actor? 

I finally got a chance to do my own challenge even though I posted it a millennium ago. 

So my favorite actor. This was really tough like trust me, there’s so many actors that are absolutely wonderful talented actors in the industry just to start with, so even eliminating a few was tough but I came up with my answer. 

It’s Rana Daggubati. Not only because of his amazing acting skills, needless to say, I mean Leader, such a heavy and emotional movie was his debut film so the man’s got his acting skills down, but because of his choice in movies. Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum, Leader, Baahubali, just to name a few, he is truly amazing. 

He’s really just lowkey Venkatesh too, like the way he talks, walks, everything even looks a tad is Venkatesh. And looks on point I mean the man is tall and red hot. 

So yeah needless to say, Rama Naidu Daggubati aka Rana is my fave. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management