Wednesday 26 August 2015

Your tags on the Katrina in Malliswari gifset are on point. Agreed 100%

Thank you for agreeing! I think it’s a really bad problem and it needs to be fixed.

I guess, let me just make it a post :)

#katrina kaif #i wish she would do more south indian films I had said how I wish that a lot of north indian actors/actresses did south indian films, because I think that those kind of collaborations are exciting. I mean south indian actors have so much knowledge of north indian films, but i don’t really think it works the other way around. I just want south indian films which have such great content to be shown all over india than just to a limited audience. Many actors think that south indian films are where to start and as they are promoted they move up to bollywood, and that kind of bothers me. There is just so much scope for actors down south that is simply going unnoticed because of a lower budget and once they do notice it, it simply just becomes a remake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management