Thursday 3 September 2015

bollydastaan: Did it ever, through these years, make you angry...





bollydastaan:

Did it ever, through these years, make you angry or frustrated watching people who are obviously so less talented than you, enjoying so much money and so much fame?

No. Because if I wanted to then I would have done all that which gave me so much money. I remember I said no to going on a world tour that was giving me lakhs of rupees because I had given dates to Priyadarshan’s Kaalapani which was giving me 25,000 rupees. Because my priorities were something else. And I was really clear about my priorities! I was very clear that “mujhe yeh film karni hai.” 

Tabu for The Film Companion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management