Sunday 6 September 2015

hasretbhara: xeny-art: My new artwork Hyper-realistic pencil...









hasretbhara:

xeny-art:

  • My new artwork
  • Hyper-realistic pencil drawing
  • 40 hours of work in 2 weeks
  • Shah Rukh Khan’s portrait
  • Size: A3 / Pencils Koh-i-Noor / on HQ glossy photo paper
  • Open in a new tab for details

ps: I know you guys, some of you will say that he looks old and all that jazz, but just for you to know, it was my personal challenge to outdo myself as an artist and try and make a hyper-realistic portrait, so all the wrincles are the result of it. Will do a “process” post in 2 days…

Hope you like it ;) 

olgg: ´ #can you contact me with your art skills demon? you know#the one you sold your soul to´
thats what she said.
ive got to see this precious work one day earlier and iam still blown away by the amount of details. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management