Saturday 26 September 2015

Kiehl's SkinCare Haul

I am in shopping spear these days. Staying at moms place means eat, sleep(thanks to Sayen I hardly get that) and shop. 

With Sayen growing so fast and hectic lifestyle, I am neglecting my skin a lot and need some attention. Most effected area is my under eye area. I am sleep deprived and dark circles are growing. 


So I needed something to control these dark circles, I called Kiehl's and ask for on line consultation. They suggested  Line-Reducing Eye Brughtening Concentrate 15ml @ Rs 2500

Also I ordered a product from bae, Rare Earth Pore Minimizing Lotion 75ml @ Rs 2140. This was again suggested by consultant. Bae feels that this pore on checks are getting larger, so I thought of getting something for him too. (Such a sweet wife I am, evil grin I am gonna charge entire bill to him).

Also got few sample products to try.

They delivers products on same day within 4 hrs of placing order. I am really impressed with customer service and super fast delivery.

When I received products it was a little disappointment for me as products where manufactured in 2013 and 2014 with expiry in May 2016. I called them to check and asked for fresh stock to which they confirmed that latest stock available with them is this only and they will expire in 2016. So, I am not sure when you buy such expensive products with manufacturing date 2013 how to react. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management