Saturday 5 September 2015

Wide Leg- Fall Fashion Trend 1 2015-16

 
Jeans: Jeoulous 21
Top- Thailand
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden

 "What goes around comes around"- this saying applies to fashion more than anything. Boot cut as we used to call them was a big trend when I was in college, and now they are back. They are huge comeback for this fall. These flare jeans are they are being called are very forgiving, especially for curvy gals. It balances out the volume form the top with the width at the bottom. So, all your lovely curvy ladies or apple shaped ladies, embrace this trend with joy, it's only going to enhance your appearance. 

Coning this pair of jeans, they are at least 6 to 7 years old, even though the trend came on now, I have been wearing flared jeans on and off, because the cut suits me. Also this top I am wearing has flared arms, the arms and the pants balance the volume of the outfit well. The I adore the crazy print on the top also. I hope you like the look. 

Have a good weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management