Tuesday 20 October 2015

Rainy Days








An out I wore on a rainy day last weekend. I always tend to pick out black when it rains, and surprisingly it doesn't add to the gloominess to me. I I feel it's practical to wear darker colors when it rains, whatever the trends might say. And when it comes to shoes, I would want to wear something in which I can easily jump in a puddle. Now, I am not saying I jump in puddles, but you know what I mean, right!?! Or may be not! lol. So, since I pick black or darker outfits, I take extra time picking my bright accessories and of course, a bright pout is a must!

Have fun y'all! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the look.

Anusha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management