Wednesday 18 November 2015

kollyklash: I don’t know any song cuter than this. Major...

















kollyklash:

I don’t know any song cuter than this. Major Throwback to kollywood’s top ex heroines. These two beauties were the Trisha and Nayanthara of my childhood. They set the standard for the glamour roles many take on today. If it wasn’t for them, most female character’s would be homely and next door neighbor-like. Totally miss them. Simran and Rambha. Both were very famous for they’re body and were major trend setters. Rambha for her curvy figure and thighs. Simran for her slim waist and lean figure. Tbh I love Trisha and nayanthara but i don’t think they’ve reached up to their level yet.

One of my favourite songs.

Mayilu mayilu mayilamma - VIP (The first and original) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management