Tuesday 8 December 2015

Sangria

 Happy Wiinter!


 
 


Winter is the most glorious of all the seasons, and December is that of all the months! I long for the cold weather and new clothing opportunities it brings. I think Diwali sets the festive mood for me, and that goes on and rises to the next level in December. It is such a happy and a lovely time of the year. The time for jolly, time for love, sharing, caring, and happiness is everywhere! Okay, I guess, I have made it clear how happy this time of the year makes me! Growing up in Hyderabad, cold weather was something I fancied, and every year it's like a tease. The colder days are too rare and too precious! So, I have this beautiful jacket that I was waiting to wear, and I did on the first chance I had.

Also, I was waiting to sport a bold dark lip, and I think the lip brings out the color of the jacket and the pants even more beautifully.

Outfit Details:
Grey asymmetrical top: Ginger LifeStyle
Sangria Skinny pants: Kraus Jeans
Boots and Winter Jacket: Private Boutiques
Layered necklace: Belleza






































I hope you like the look and enjoy the season to the fullest!

Stay Happy!

Anusha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management