Saturday 7 November 2015

Off Duty: Casual Denim Dress


 My sense of style is more girly and dressy than casual. I like it keep things glammed up and feminine, pretty much all the time. And the very few casual looks I do are all pretty girly, and so wanted to experiment and try something new. So, here is a look styled by my talented friend, Prashant from the blog, http://ift.tt/1FCd98J.

No fuss, no mess and yet chic is how I see this look. I really like how minimalistic the look is, yet it doesn't fail to catch the eye. I don't think I ever wore this dress in the past without cinching in on the waist. I really enjoyed looking different than I usually do. It was kinda new and also free. I think we tend to get into a our own little routines, and once in a while it's nice to step outside your comfort zone and try something new.

Also, I am loving all things denim this fall and especially denim dresses, so see how I style all the current #fall2015 denim trends in this video from my YouTube channel. You can see in the video another and more my version of wearing this same denim dress.


Denim Dress: Mango
Bow tie: River Island
Boots: Koovs.com
I hope you all like the look and appreciate me stepping out of my own style zone.

Stay Stylish, Stay Happy!

Anusha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management